Warner Bros. Variation Glasses
Original release: December 2001
Byline: Brent Sehnert
Recently I placed a couple of items on the auction site eBay that I listed
as Variation glasses. This brought about some discussion between people
and someone eventually asked me the question "How many different Warner
Bros. variations do you know of?" Well, I listed off a few and then was
told by people that they had never heard of some of these. Some actually
doubted my knowledge. Well, I always doubt what I have not seen before,
but that has since prompted me to ask a few other collectors and this
is the list I came up with. If you have others to add, know of ones I
am wrong on, etc, please let me know. I will post some updates as I get
- Tweety - No Warner Bros.
- Sylvester - Small nose.
- Sylvester - No Warner Bros.
- Porky Pig -Name about 3/4" higher, slight size difference.
- Elmer Fudd - No Warner Bros.
- Yosemite Sam- Orange and black dots on face.
- Road Runner - Clear Eyes.
- Road Runner - No Beep Beep.
- Road Runner - Feet Touching.
- Foghorn - No Warner Bros.
- Henery Hawk - Yellow logo.
- Pepe Le Pew - No warner Bros.
- Pepe Le Pew - clear and painted eyes.
- Petunia - Blue logo.
- Petunia - Clear and Painted eyes.
- Speedy - Yellow logo.
- Cool Cat - Seen squinting.
- Cool Cat - Orange and black halo dots.
1976 Interaction Series
- Beaky/Cool Cat/Kite - Spotted chest on Beaky and non spotted chest.
- Elmer/Bugs/ Cannon - Elmer's face spotted.
- Elmer/Bugs/Cannon - Round Bottom, different colors and scenes (probable
- Pepe/Daffy/Hose - No 1976 Warner Bros.
- Pepe/Daffy/Hose - No grass, no puddle, blue hose, different Pepe and
Daffy (probably prototype).
- Road Runner/Wile E/Catapult - No Warner Bros.
- Sylvester/Tweety/Limb - No 1976 Warner Bros.
- Porky/Petunia/Lawnmower-Porky's hat lacks green stripes.
This site was last updated